An air bag lift kit will provide extra support to the vehicle load, and can be installed in your vehicle in two ways – fitting inside the vehicle’s existing coils, or between the chassis and the leaf springs. Providing a much more comfortable ride while under heavy load, air bags are available in polyurethane or heavy duty rubber bellows.
Most importantly each bag can be adjusted to suit your needs – inflate or deflate individual bags depending on your load distribution and road conditions. It’s no more difficult than putting air in your tyres.
Adding Air bag suspension can provide:
- Maximised safe load carrying capacity of vehicle
- Improved stability of vehicle when towing and cornering
- Improved ground clearance
- Reduced rear sag when carrying heavy loads
- Reduced bounce
- More even brake wear
- Reduced body roll
- Reduced nose-dive under brakes
- Increased shock life
- Improved coil/spring life
- Reduced ‘bottoming out’ when 4WDing